Star Gazing – Teide by Night
At 3718m high, Mount Teide is the highest mountain in Spain and 1 of 411 volcanos on the island.
In 2007 UNESCO declared the Teide National Park a World Heritage site for its special cultural, historical and scientific significance. The scenery here is truly amazing, stunning rock formations stand out against the impressive Mount Teide. The environmental conditions are said to be very similar to that of Mars making the National Park a perfect landscape to film blockbuster movies.
Watch the sun go down and toast the sunset as you enjoy complimentary Cava in this amazing landscape. Gradually turning to rich and strong colours of pink, red and purple, have your camera at the ready to capture the bold silhouettes and the dramatic looking sky.
It’s in the National Park where you find the skies and atmospherical conditions amongst the best in the world for astronomical observation. The Teide National Park has been crowned a “Starlight Destination” recognising that it is one of the best places to stargaze away from light pollution. Once darkness has fallen your professional guide will point out the night sky for you with laser technology. We will name and explain the different constellations, give you lots of information about the night sky and answer any questions.
To set the seal on this magical evening we will also serve you a delicious 3 course meal in the highest restaurant in the National Park.
An amazing place to celebrate those special moments, birthdays, anniversaries or just being in Tenerife join our Teide by Night team on this unique and unforgettable tour.
- Pick up
- Various viewpoints where you can relax, enjoy the views and take those special photographs.
- Discover lunar landscapes of the Mount Teide National Park, surrounded by lava flows, your professional guide will give you lots of interesting information about Tenerife and Teide’s National Park.
- As darkness blankets the landscape and the sunsets we toast this amazing moment with a glass of sparkly Cava.
- A delicious three course meal with wines and coffee at one of the highest restaurants in Spain. (vegetarian and allergies catered for).
- Our professional guide will map out the night sky for you, naming and explaining the starry constellations
- Drop off (Tour is around 7 hours)