Teide by Night – Night Sky Star Safari – Teide National Park Tenerife
Join us for Stargazing Tenerife experience, a star safari across the Night Skies of Tenerife and be amazed as the Universe unfolds before your very eyes!
Our Night Sky Star Safari is a comprehensive stargazing activity for all. Including a meal at an authentic Canarian restaurant on our way up the mountain and also stopping for an amazing sunset from Teide national park above the Sea of Clouds, our activity is your introduction to the night sky, stars and the Universe. It includes the guided use of telescopes for night sky observation of visible planets, the Moon, stars, galaxies & more.
Join us as we take a safari trek across the night sky with our lasers using constellations and detailed explanations of the science and mythology by expert astronomy guides. While in Tenerife, these astronomy tours are an ideal excursion for holiday makers, taking advantage of Tenerife being one of the best locations in the world for both professional and amateur astronomy. Our aim is that you have fun observing the sky and making it easy for you. We hope to give you as many WOW moments as possible!
The Teide National Park is renowned for its excellent atmospheric conditions, making it one of the best places in the world for astronomical observation. Named a “Starlight Destination,” you will have the opportunity to gaze at the night sky with a professional guide, telescopes and laser technology.
- Food & drinks
- Traditional Canarian Meal
- Telescope Viewings of stars and planets
- Glass of Cava
- Warm Coats
- Free pick up and return service from South Tenerife ONLY.
- Minimum age of passengers is: 1 year
- The language on the bus is ENGLISH ONLY. Our translators meet us on site and the main presentation can be in your selected language. (don’t worry you wont miss a thing as they will catch you up with anything that the English guide has said on the bus!)
- English, Spainish or German. French on Sundays.
Visit out blog for more interesting thing to do while on holiday here!
Here you can find some ideas on what to do on Tenerife?