BUY SIAM PARK TICKETS
The grates water park in Europe!
Siam Park Tickets – General entrance
- Siam park tickets prices:
Child (3-11) €30
Infant (0-2) Free
Purchase tickets for Siam Park online and enter directly, without waiting in a queue at the entrance.
- Premium Ticket includes:
Adult park tickets + locker + towel + food voucher 15€ (at the Beach Club restaurant).
Children park tickets (3-11 years) + locker + towel + food voucher up to 9 € (at the Beach Club restaurant).
- All Inclusive ticket includes:
Includes preferential access to attractions, free consumption of food and drinks, a towel and a locker. Tower of Power is excluded from preferential access.
The All Inclusive service entitles you to the desired drinks at the Beach Bar, Beach Club, Thai House and Thai Bar. It consists of: beer, soft drinks, water, ice cream and all food. Excluded are chocolates, sweets, cocktails, spirits and other alcoholic beverages.
- Twin ticket includes entrance for two parks – Siam Park and Loro Park, visited on separate days. 10€ cheaper than buying a ticket for each park. Twin Ticket price is 74€. Siam Park entrance is 42€ and Loro Park entrance is 42€ winter prices.
- Additional Fast Pass (fast track) tickets you can buy directly at the cash desk. Any slide 1x without waiting in line and 1 slide 2x (Excluding the Tower of Power).
- The service with bus included from Puerto de La Cruz guarantees a minimum of 5 hours in the park.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas are included in the ticket price. All tickets are valid for three months.
You have Siam Park free bus service at the following stops with frequencies of every 30 min:
- Costa Adeje: CC The Duke Shop, CC Fañabe Plaza, Villa Adeje Beach
- Los Cristianos: CC Pasarela, Princesa Dácil
- Las Américas: CC Presidente, Best Tenerife Princess, Llanos de Troya.
- Other areas: Puerto de la Cruz and southern peripheral areas. Check days and price. Reserve required for these areas
Bus transfer from Puerto de la Cruz available.
Child (3-11) €15
Infant (0-2) Free
Siam park opening time:
Summer opening hours: 10 – 18h
Winter opening hours: 10 – 17h
Siam park description:
Get your adrenaline fix with this full-day ticket to Tenerife Siam Park , a thrilling theme water park in Costa Adeje.
Explore Siam Park, Tenerife’s spectacular water kingdom, and discover why it is considered one of the best water parks in the world. Spanning 185,000 square meters of natural landscape, the park is designed with exquisite Oriental architecture that will transport you to a magical land. Whether you’re looking for thrilling rides or a relaxing day in the sun, Siam Park has something for everyone.
Take on the Tower of Power and free-fall down a 91-foot drop, float down the lazy river, or catch a wave at the Wave Palace, the largest man-made wave pool in the world. Each attraction offers a unique experience in a magical setting that combines the exotic mystery of Siam with the excitement of white-knuckle rides.
Experience the Floating Market, a typical Thai village where you can indulge in a traditional Thai massage, purchase unique souvenirs, and stock up on snacks and sweets. Visit during the months of July and August to experience Siam Nights, an evening event available on Fridays and Saturdays. Make Siam Park your next destination and see why it’s known for being one of the best in the world.
Fun for the entire family, the park covers 185,000-square meters of the natural landscape and exquisite Oriental design.
About Siam Park prices of the tickets:
Experience the thrill of one of the world’s best water parks with Siam Park Tenerife Tickets. Our day tickets offer unmatched value for money, with standard entry prices for adults at €42 and children (ages 3-11) at €30. Infants (ages 0-2) can enter for free. Upgrade to our premium tickets for even more excitement, with prices at €65 for adults and €47 for children.
For the ultimate Siam Park experience, choose our all-inclusive deluxe tickets, priced at €151 for adults and children. Don’t miss out on the fun – Siam Park opens daily at 10.00am and closes at 5.00pm in the winter and 6.00pm in the summer.
In addition, to enjoy exclusively, Siam Park has VIP Houses and private Villas equipped with all the luxury of details to make your experience unforgettable.