LORO PARK TICKETS
One of the best modern zoo in the world!
Loro park Tenerife tickets – General entrance!
Purchase tickets online and enter directly, without waiting in a queue at the entrance.
Prices of Loro Park:
Child (6-11) €28
Infant (0-5) Free
Premium Ticket includes:
A Premium Ticket will let you enjoy the most of Loro Parque Tenerife, including Discovery Tour, reserved show seat and lunch.
You must enter the main entrance of the park with your ticket where you will scan the QR code. You will then be attended by the guide who will conduct the Discovery Tour. At lunch time you must show the ticket with the QR code at the restaurant.
Lunch voucher value: €15 for adults and €9 for children.
Lunch at the self-service restaurant Grill Patio de Loro from Monday to Friday and Pizzeria Loritay from Thursday to Monday. In case of exceeding the amount of the voucher, the excess amount will be paid directly at the restaurant and in case it does not reach this price, no refund will be made.
(Lunch voucher worth 15€ adults and 9€ children up to 11 years old).
Prices of premium tickets:
- Premium ticket Adult: 65 €
- Premium ticket Children (6 – 11): 43 €
- Premium ticket Infants: 17 €
Loro Park opening times
From 09:30am to 05:30pm.
The park is open every day!
Important information: The languages available for the Discovery Tour are English and Spanish daily. German from Tuesday to Saturday.
Shows in Loro:
Times: 10:00 | 11:00 | 13:45 | 14:30 | 15:45
Duration: 20 min.
Times: 10:45 | 12:30 | 14:30 | 15:30 | 16:45
Duration: 20 min.
Times: 11:15 | 13:00 | 14:45 | 16:15
Duration: 20 min.
Times: 11:45 | 14:00 | 15:30
Duration: 20 min.
Bus to Loro Park Tenerife:
Child (6-11) €11
Infant (3-5) €8.50
Infant (0-2) Free
Transfer from the south area to Tenerife Loro Park . Entrance ticket is not included in the price.
A minimum of 5 hours in the park is guaranteed.
The bus transfer for children from 0-2 years old is free of charge.
50 YEARS OF LOVE FOR ANIMALS AND NATURE
Loro Parque is situated in Puerto De la Cruz, Tenerife North.
The amusement park is Tenerife’s world-famous and most beloved animal park where you can create some unforgettable memories of your holiday in this special piece of paradise. Out-of-the-ordinary experiences await you in animal habitats that put you front and center in the animal’s worlds.
- Discover the Antarctic at Planet Penguin that is home to an iceberg and over 200 penguins, take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch as the killer whales demonstrate their strength and agility.
- And see if you can keep a grin off your face as the acrobatic dolphins show you their gravity defying moves. Wander through this lush tropical landscape and uncover animals and birds from every corner of the world.
- The attraction theme park has dolphins which have always been a favorite with visitors as they perform their shows in the largest dolphin pool in Europe.
- See the Orca whales performing their spectacular show.
The park is also famous for its many Parrots which you can view and enjoy as you move around the park, but it’s also the sanctuary for a wide selection of endangered species from around the world.
There is always lots to do at this magnificent tropical paradise!
Naturally, there are plenty of other great shows and sights for the whole family to enjoy – Sea Lions, Parrots, Pelicans, Gorillas, Chimps, Tigers, and even Sharks….
You can see all these wonderful animals when you visit the park. It’s not to be missed and is a great day out for the whole family – young or old! It’s more than just a zoo in Tenerife!
Don’t leave Tenerife without visit Loro Parque, home to over 700 animals, an enormous aquarium, children’s playgrounds, botanical gardens, spectacular shows and more… little wonder that it’s one of the Canary Islands’ biggest attractions!
If you are staying in the south part of the island we can organize transfer to Puerto de la Cruiz. In this case you can check the price of the ticket for Loro Park + Bus transfer from Tenerife South!
- Diamond tour – Subject to availability – Contact us for reservation
A package to enjoy the maximum exclusivity of Loro Parque’s services. Buy your Diamond Tour and, in addition to access to Loro Parque Tenerife, you can enjoy the Discovery Tour, VIP reserved seats at the shows and a fantastic lunch in our restaurant Brunelli’s Steakhouse (located in front of the park), where you can enjoy the best meats in the world and the breathtaking sea views offered by its large window.
- The languages available for the Discovery Tour are English and Spanish daily. German from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Maximum 20 people per group.
- To make the tours compatible with the enjoyment of all the animal presentations, please be at the park by 10:00 am.
- Due to the limited number of places, we recommend booking 48 hours in advance.
Brunelli’s Salad, 300 grams Uruguayan Rib Eye with fries and vegetables.
Drink and bread.
Children’s choice of:
Spaghetti napolitana, Chicken nuggets with fries or escalope with fries.
Ice cream and drink.
Buy tickets for Loro Park Teneriffa!
Includes entrance for two parks – Siam Park and Loro Park, visited on separate days. 10€ cheaper than buying a ticket for each park. Twin Ticket price is 70€. Siam Park entrance is 40€ and Loro Park entrance is 40€.
Are you planing to visit The Best in the World Water Park while on Tenerife? Check the twin ticket Loro Park and Siam Park!
Check other zoos in Tenerife in our theme parks section of the website!