Thomson Majesty Cruises
Stretch out on deck as you sail through azure waters onboard Thomson Majesty. Whether you're topping up your tan on the spacious sun deck or dining al fresco with the sun on your face, there's plenty to hold your attention during the day. Come sundown, thrilling cabaret shows and UK guest acts top the bill in an evening that often stretches to late in the night. Families, meanwhile, will be glad to hear the new improved Thomson Kids' Club keeps younger guests entertained whatever the time of day.
Dining - waiter service
• Seven Seas Restaurant: Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, this elegant waiter-service restaurant has an open-seating policy so you can dine where and when you like.
• Four Seasons Restaurant: This smaller, more intimate dining room offers the same fantastic choice as the Seven Seas.
• Le Bistro: This chic a la carte boasts stylish interiors and a great menu. There’s a small per-person cover charge to eat here, and you’ll need to book.
• Gala night: The weekly Captain’s Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner is an event worth dressing up for.
Dining - flexible options
Café Royale: Buffet spreads are put on 24 hours a day at this eatery, so you can enjoy everything from cooked breakfasts to late-night snacks.
• Piazza San Marco: This place serves snacks like burgers and pizzas out on the pool deck.
• Room service: There’s a room service menu in your cabin, which – for a charge – you can order from 24 hours a day.
Jubilee Lounge: The main lounge brings you performances from the Thomson Majesty singers and top UK guest acts, plus game shows, live band sets and late-night discos.
• Royal Fireworks: Quizzes, cabarets and performances from resident trios are in store here.
• Monte Carlo Casino: This large casino comes with the full range of gaming tables and slot machines.
• Frame 52: During the day, this place is the stage for the likes of zumba, pilates and Wii tournaments.
Bars and lounges
Royal Observatory: Great views and live music are the order of the evening at this sophisticated cocktail bar.
• Rendezvous: Live music and late-night cabarets come as standard here.
• Polo Club: Our personality pianist makes this central bar the ideal pre-drinks venue.
• The Coffee Bar: This is the perfect spot for an afternoon pick-me-up.
• Topsiders Bar: By day, this poolside bar offers drinks in the sunshine. Come evening, it’s the setting for our famous deck parties.
Bars and lounges
Main pool: The main pool comes complete with a paddling section and two whirlpools.
• Adults’ pool: This pool is just for grown-ups.
Sana Wellness Centre: This stylish spa offers 7 themed treatment rooms, a pair of saunas and the full A to Z of facials and massages.
• Thomson Kids’ Club: Little ones can enjoy fun and games in the Thomson Kids’ Club, which comes with the added bonus of an outdoor area and paddling pool.
• Other: You can also look forward to a library with internet access, a games room, a cards room and gift shops.
The Colourful Coast Cruise departs from Santa Cruz de Tenerife every Friday from the 5th October 2012 to 12th April 2013. Thomsons Dream will be operating the sailings from the 5th October to the 9th November 2012.
Gran Canaria and Madeira departures are also available.